- Get brief information about fee and curriculum Matric, Cambridge of your choice.
- Register your child for entry test by submitting non-refundable registration fee.
- Entry test will be of three subjects English, Urdu and Mathematics. There is also a cognitive ability test for grade 1 to 7th .This help us to understand the applicant’s academic ability approach to problem solving and level of performance.
- Based on entry test, admission will be finalized.
- Once the admission is granted, you have to fill admission form and pay all dues.
Admission Terms & Conditions
- To get an admission in JDIHS, we have down the following rules and regulations for the convenience of parents and students.
- The Principle reserves the right for admission, discharge and promotion of the student in the school. In all the matters, his/her decision will be final.
- There would be an entry test for the admission.
- Fee are to be deposited from the 1st-10th of each month. In case, the dues are not paid up to the 10th, Rs. 10/- as a fine will be charged each day up to 20th day of month. If provided the dues are not paid, the name will be struck off and readmission fee will be charged.
- Non payment of dues on due to dates will result in debarring of pupil from appearing in the terminal and final test and from receiving the monthly reports.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness and disobedience of any kind or bad behaviour justified expulsion of a student.
- Punctuality and regular attendance is mandatory. Leave or absence due to illness or other reasons should be certified by parents/guardians.
- Any kind of damage to school premises and property will have to made good.
Students will not permitted to enter the school, if they are found suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
- The school will not be responsible for accidents to students before and after the school hours.
- The will not be responsible for any loss of belongings or articles of the students.
- The management of the school does not encourage school teachers to indulge in private tuition, particularly to the students of their classes, nor do they encourage engaging private tutors, for the children, if necessary.
- Giving gifts or invitations to the staff without the permission of the principal is strictly forbidden.
- School leaving certificate shall be granted at one month’s prior notice.