- Follows CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Examination) curriculum framework
- There are 6 stages in Cambridge Primary
- Students will appear in CAIE (English, Math & Science) after covering 6 stages in Grade 5.
- Students will submit final group project of Global Perspectives to CAIE after covering 6 stages in Grade 5.
- After each stage the Progression Test will be conducted internally
There are three grades in Cambridge Progression Tests – Gold, Silver and Bronze
Cambridge Lower secondary and Upper secondary
- Organized into three stages.
- Follows the CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Examination) curriculum framework.
- Cambridge Lower Secondary Progression Tests are internal assessments that will be conducted for English (0861), Mathematics (0862), and Science (0893) at the end of each stage (may be used any time of year, as many times as needed).
- There is no Cambridge Lower Secondary Progression Test or Checkpoint for Digital Literacy (0082), Art and Design (0073) & Physical Education (0081).
- At the end of the Cambridge Lower Secondary programme (stage 9) students will produce an individual research project for Global Perspectives (1129) and will appear in CAIE checkpoints for English (0861), Mathematics (0862), and Science (0893).
- Results are given as Checkpoint scores between 0.0 – the weakest performance – and 6.0 – the best performance. The average score is between 3.0 and 4.0.