Cambridge classes are learners’ centered and do not revolve around what teachers have to teach. Learners use their critical thinking to learn new skills and subject knowledge through activities, experiments and experiences. Teachers only provide opportunities and guidance to learners to bring the best out of them.
Active learning focuses on how students learn, not just on what they learn. Students are encouraged to ‘think hard’, rather than passively receive information from the teacher.
Mathletics, 3P Learning App is a comprehensive online mathematics learning tool. Many educational games to play and competitive learning at its finest. Live Mathematics Challenges tests learners’ minds, math skills and reflexes. After completing challenges certificates to take home.
In this day and age, it is extremely important for students to learn to defend themselves against any unprecedentedly danger. Regular classes of self-defense in Cambridge ensures that our students are prepared to handle dangerous situations.
Mindfulness is an effective tool for settling learners at the beginning of any classroom activity, and is a practice that strengthens and develops important cognitive skills that include attention, concentration and memory. It also facilitates the development of important social and emotional skills through each developmental stage of a learner’s life. JDIHS aims to incorporate mindfulness in three ways:
- Mindfulness as a Practice to Focus upon Here and Now
- Mindfulness as a Program to Foster Cognitive Readiness
- Mindfulness as a Program to Promote Wellbeing
- The objective of integrating mindfulness activities into classroom is to:
- to enable learners to live in present moment o to improve learners’ attention and concentration
- to enable them to focus on learning and take in new information without being distracted by internal reactions
- to enhance working memory, cognitive flexibility, reasoning, planning, goal directed behavior and self-regulation
- to reduce potential obstacles standing in the way of their learning such as emotional reactivity and behavioral issues